I have started a few blogs before, clearly none of them were a true reflection of myself or I would have kept with them. I am still young and and I am still learning that I only have to be me and anything else is not my true self. Finally getting to know who I really am has really opened a lot of metaphorical doors for me, one of them I hope will be this blog.
Today I was climbing the stairs up to my third floor apartment and I had one of those moments where you realize how amazing your life really is, not perfect, but just right for you. I tend to be a "grass is always greener" girl and recently I have been making a huge effort to let that be a part of my past and not my present or future. There are a lot of things I could find to complain about in my life as everyone can, but even more, there are a lot of things I have to smile about in my life. Stress, deadlines, and hard times come and go but great family, friends, talents, and nature remain and that is what we need to focus on in our lives. I truly believe that how happy you are in life has a lot to do with how you choose to look at it. Try it out and see for yourself!
I hope that my thoughts, musings, and experiences resonate well with you! I really appreciate you stopping by, have an amazing day!
Today I was climbing the stairs up to my third floor apartment and I had one of those moments where you realize how amazing your life really is, not perfect, but just right for you. I tend to be a "grass is always greener" girl and recently I have been making a huge effort to let that be a part of my past and not my present or future. There are a lot of things I could find to complain about in my life as everyone can, but even more, there are a lot of things I have to smile about in my life. Stress, deadlines, and hard times come and go but great family, friends, talents, and nature remain and that is what we need to focus on in our lives. I truly believe that how happy you are in life has a lot to do with how you choose to look at it. Try it out and see for yourself!
I hope that my thoughts, musings, and experiences resonate well with you! I really appreciate you stopping by, have an amazing day!
No comments:
Post a Comment